Accessibility on great-danes-of-the-world.info
For graphic browsers, the external links of this site are all shown by a small symbol at the end of the link,
All the text of the www.great-danes-of-the-world.info web site have a relative policy size, it means that you can change it if you want.
To modify the text size :
- With others navigators : Ctrl + scroll wheel
- Internet Explorer : go in View >> Text size and choose.
- Mozilla, Firefox or Netscape : do Ctrl + + to increase and Ctrl + - to reduce.
- Opera : press the + or - keys of the numeric keypad. Or go on View >> Zoom and choose.
When you want you can go on a special page which explains you all the different parts of this web site. The link to this page is situated at the top right of the site and is called "Site map".
Go to the contain
When you want you can go direcly to the contain of the web site (it means that you go under the banner) by clicking on the link called "Go to the contain" situated also at the top right of the site.
Navigation by tab keys
Press on Tab key and repeat until to select the link you want, validate by Enter
- s = Go directly to the contain
- 0 = Accessibility policy
- 1 = Go to the home page of the site
- 3 = Go to the site map
- 7 = Contact the webaster of the site
Note : it doesn't exit a standard to choose the accesskeys; but a recommanded list was created by the Accessiweb site.
Directions for use :
- Mozilla, Netscape, Firefox on Windows : Press simultaneously on the Shift and Alt keys, and also on one of the accesskey of the keyboard (not the numeric keypad). You will directly go to the place you want.
Note : on a "QWERTY" or "QWERTZ" keyboard (german), the Shift key is not necessary to make the accesskey.
- Internet Explorer 6 on Windows : Press simultaneously on the Alt key and on one of the accesskey of the keyboard (not the numeric keypad) and after press on the Enter key to go to the place you want.
- Opera 7 on Windows, Macintosh and Linux : Esc + Shift and accesskey
- MSIE on Macintosh : Ctrl and accesskey, then Enter
- Safari 1.2 on Macintosh : Ctrl and accesskey
- Mozilla and Netscape on Macintosh : Ctrl and accesskey
- Galeon, Mozilla and FireFox on Linux : Alt and accesskey
- Konqueror 3.3+ : Ctrl, then accesskey (successively)
- Netscape 4, Camino, Galeon, Konqueror before the version 3.3.0, Omniweb, Safari before the version 1.2, Opera Windows/Linux before the version 7, don't support the accesskeys.
Top of the page
- Ctrl + N = Open a new window
- Ctrl + T = Open a new tab (only Mozilla)
- F5 = Refresh the page
- Ctrl + F5 = Refresh the page (force the cache)
- Ctrl + W = Close the tab or the current page
- Ctrl + F = Research on the page
- Ctrl + P = Print the page
- Ctrl + A = Select all
- Ctrl + C = Copy in the clipboard
- Ctrl + V = Paste from the clipboard
- F11 = Full screen
- Ctrl + U = Display the source code of the page (only Mozilla)
- Ctrl + F3 = Display the source code of the page (only Internet Explorer and Opera)